This is your About section. It’s a great space to tell your story and to describe who you are and what you do. If you're a business, talk about how you started and tell the story of your professional journey. People want to know the real you, so don't be afraid to share personal anecdotes. Explain your core values and how you, your organization, or your business stand out from the crowd.
With careful expansion and compliance with the regulations in force, the slaughterhouse is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and has 120,000 annual slaughterings with a peak of 4000 items in a single shift. The company, in the name of the most authentic Sardinian agro-pastoral tradition, provides jobs for 40-45 seasonal employees from the territory of Buddusò and neighboring areas guarding the modus-vivendi of the small Sardinian community and thus contributing to the support of the local economy. Logudoro Carni strives meticulously to check the origin of the garments, welcoming typical Sardinian lambs and cooperating with 15 mediators (from Logudoro to Campidano) to maintain the selection with certified PGI. 90% of the company's lambs are destined for large-scale distribution, while the remaining 10% are for small traders and wholesalers. In addition to taking care of the local market, the company is dedicated to the promotion of typical island products, exporting with excellent results 70% of production in Spain.